ISVR Consulting provides advice, consultancy and contract research in all the following areas, but this list is not exhaustive. We are pleased to assist in most areas of acoustics, noise, vibration, hearing and audio communication. Contact us for details.
- Development and Planning. Noise assessment and specifications for Residential, Industrial and Commercial Developments. Assessments according to the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF), BS8233, PPG 24, BS4142 and BS5228.
- Environmental and neighbourhood noise assessment and planning, including railway noise, traffic, construction, clay target shooting, noise assessments to PPG 24 and BS 4142
- Aircraft and Aerospace
- Industrial and Machinery noise and vibration
- Automotive and Marine noise and vibration
- Legal, including public inquiries, planning applications, personal injury including hearing loss, forensic recording analysis and transcription, services as expert witnesses
- Occupational or workplace noise and hearing protection
- Noise from leisure activities, including noise from children's toys, clay target shooting
- Laboratory services and qualification testing
- Product design and development
- Vibration including vibration in buildings and structures, low-vibration environments for sensitive equipment, modal testing and analysis
- Shock analysis
- Numerical modelling in acoustics and dynamics, including Finite Element Modelling, Statistical Energy Analysis, Boundary Element Modelling
- Building and architectural acoustics, Sound insulation testing (Building Regulations), Acoustics in schools
- Effects of noise on hearing, subjective acoustics
- Speech intelligibility, communication systems,public address and alarm sounds
- Training and specialist courses
- Silencers, enclosures and materials
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Ultrasonic measurement
- Electroacoustics, microphones, loudspeakers, headphones, headsets, ear simulators, head and torso simulators
ISVR Consulting also offers short courses on noise and vibration.